10 – max. 20 hours per week
Berlin, presence in the office required (flexible)
Negotiable, based on qualifications and experience
- Starting Date:
- As soon as possible, limited to 6 months with extension possibilities
Amatheon Agri is looking for an intern / work student who wants to get experiences in the work of an international agrifood company. We are looking for an all-rounder who brings knowledge and passion in the topics of agricultural production, food quality and logistics. We offer exciting insights into the work of Amatheon’s different departments, all linked with our operations across Africa!
The candidate should currently be studying e.g. food technology, food security, biologist, agricultural sciences, or similar, and should be highly organised and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- You will be tasked to research on topics such international markets, agrictultural conditions in various countries, global trades, sustainablity certifications for various products, etc.
- You will contribute to the company’s communication channels including developing presentations, social media maintenance, content creation, proof reading, etc.
- You will be responsible in the operational area of raw material registration tasks, e.g. sample reception, internal quality inspection, data-entry, transition to laboratories, analysis of lab results, communication to laboratories
- You will support audit preparation processes for various food safety audits in-house (e.g. HACCP, IFS, organic, …)
- You will support the Trading Department team in preparing and sending samples to international customers
- You work with exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- You have the ability to use a variety of computer applications (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Social Media)
- You have strong writing and communication skills in German and English
- You are excited to work in a dynamic, flexible and international environment
- You conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- You demonstrate and promote the company vision and acts as a department-wide resource
- Be enrolled in a university/graduate school or have recently completed studies in the field of food technology, food security, biologist, agricultural sciences, or a related field
- Real-time experience in the same domain is preferred
- Knowledge of and a strong interest in food quality certifications, sustainability, trade, and entrepreneurship
- Excellent grasp of the German and English language: verbal and written
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment and have good communication skills
- Innovative, self-driven and proactive
If you qualify for the above position, please send your application letter, your certificate of enrolment at university and CV by email to: career(at)amatheon-agri.com.
Please indicate in the email subject line the position you apply for. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted with further instructions.
Induction training will start after successful application procedure.